Ασφαλές Σημέιο

Φιλοξενία 220 σκαφών

Ανυψωτικά μηχανήματα

Μηχανουργείο

Leros Marina

Leros Marina, Evros S.A., was established in 1989, when the rocky land overlooking the beautiful Lakki harbor was acquired. Lakki was used from the Italians as a naval station and aeronautics base for the whole of the Eastern Mediterranean during the Italian possession of the Dodecanese Islands from 1913 to 1943. The area that was selected is found in the north-eastern part and at the head of Lakki bay, GPS: 37o 07’42.30″ N – 26o 51’20.50″ E, at the precise point where the Italians moored their hydroplanes. On this private land, a new yacht harbor and marina has been created. It was the first Marina and Boatyard in the South East Aegean Greek waters.

Located at the safest part of Lakki bay

Leros Marina, located at the safest part of Lakki bay, which is completely protected from all the winds, including the ferocious S.E. Sirocco (or “Evros” in Greek), offers the opportunity for memorable moments, in a well known cruising & sailing area, the South Aegean Sea. The private fenced area of 50.000 m2, is divided in a modernly accommodated marina with up to 220 berths, 9 floating pontoons equipped with mooring lines, electricity and water and a fully equipped boatyard with spaces up to 600 boats on the dry-dock.

A 50m. cliff

A 50 m. cliff, provides great shelter from the occasionally fierce local winds and an extensive (500 m lenght, 20 mwidth and 2,70m high from sea surface) curved harbor wall, provides complete shelter for the boats afloat. Moreover, a newly constructed
external quay on the south side of the marina, is ready to accommodate any kind of mega yachts up to 50 meters.

(If you wish to download Leros Marina’s diagram and Lakki Town’s map, please click here)

Leros Marina

Leros Marina, Evros S.A., was established in 1989, when the rocky land overlooking the beautiful Lakki harbor was acquired. Lakki was used from the Italians as a naval station and aeronautics base for the whole of the Eastern Mediterranean during the Italian possession of the Dodecanese Islands from 1913 to 1943. The area that was selected is found in the north-eastern part and at the head of Lakki bay, GPS: 37o 07’42.30″ N – 26o 51’20.50″ E, at the precise point where the Italians moored their hydroplanes. On this private land, a new yacht harbor and marina has been created. It was the first Marina and Boatyard in the South East Aegean Greek waters.

Located at the safest part of Lakki bay

Leros Marina, located at the safest part of Lakki bay, which is completely protected from all the winds, including the ferocious S.E. Sirocco (or “Evros” in Greek), offers the opportunity for memorable moments, in a well known cruising & sailing area, the South Aegean Sea. The private fenced area of 50.000 m2, is divided in a modernly accommodated marina with up to 220 berths, 9 floating pontoons equipped with mooring lines, electricity and water and a fully equipped boatyard with spaces up to 600 boats on the dry-dock.

A 50m. cliff

A 50 m. cliff, provides great shelter from the occasionally fierce local winds and an extensive (500 m lenght, 20 mwidth and 2,70m high from sea surface) curved harbor wall, provides complete shelter for the boats afloat. Moreover, a newly constructed
external quay on the south side of the marina, is ready to accommodate any kind of mega yachts up to 50 meters.

(If you wish to download Leros Marina’s diagram and Lakki Town’s map, please click here)

News & Events from Leros Marina

Check out all the news and events here

Marina Lerou

Leros Marina Evros S.A., Νήσος Λέρου Ταχ. Θυρίδα 30, Λακκί, 85400 Ελλάδα

Leros Marina, Evros S.A.

 

 

Leros Marina, Evros S.A., was established in 1989, when the rocky land overlooking the beautiful Lakki harbor was acquired. Lakki was used from the Italians as a naval station and aeronautics base for the whole of the Eastern Mediterranean during the Italian possession of the Dodecanese Islands from 1913 to 1943. The area that was selected is found in the north-eastern part and at the head of Lakki bay, GPS: 37o 07’42.30″ N – 26o 51’20.50″ E, at the precise point where the Italians moored their hydroplanes. On this private land, a new yacht harbor and marina has been created. It was the first Marina and Boatyard in the South East Aegean Greek waters.

 

Contact Us

Leros Marina Evros S.A., Leros Island, P.O. Box 30, Lakki Port, 85400, Greece

 

+30 22470 24733, 26600, 26601
mobile 1: +30 6932574857
mobile 2: +30 6944203957
mobile 3: +30 6942819036

info@lerosmarina.gr
VHF Channel No 10, Call sign: Leros Marina

Send us an E-mail

11 + 9 =