Leros Marina, Evros S.A.
Leros Marina, Evros S.A., was established in 1989, when the rocky land overlooking the beautiful Lakki harbor was acquired. Lakki was used from the Italians as a naval station and aeronautics base for the whole of the Eastern Mediterranean during the Italian possession of the Dodecanese Islands from 1913 to 1943. The area that was selected is found in the north-eastern part and at the head of Lakki bay, GPS: 37o 07’42.30″ N – 26o 51’20.50″ E, at the precise point where the Italians moored their hydroplanes. On this private land, a new yacht harbor and marina has been created. It was the first Marina and Boatyard in the South East Aegean Greek waters.
Leros Marina Evros S.A., Leros Island, P.O. Box 30, Lakki Port, 85400, Greece
+30 22470 24733, 26600, 26601
mobile 1: +30 6932574857
mobile 2: +30 6944203957
mobile 3: +30 6942819036
VHF Channel No 10, Call sign: Leros Marina