We are looking for a dock hand to join our team. In this role, you will be part of a friendly and professional environment, and will be committed to providing seven stars quality services to our clients, ensuring their memorable experience. Position Location: Leros Island, Dodecanese, Greece Schedule: Full time YOUR DAILY TASKS WILL INCLUDE ( BUT NOT LIMIT TO )THE FOLLOWING:
- Safely tie up boats arriving in marina
- Insure cleanliness and safety of the docks, this includes removing garbage and fixing routine maintenance problems.
- Perform dock checks to insure proper registration of vessels in the marina.
- Help guests with departure after check out.
- Perform any other duties as required.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE WITH:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a relevant field.
- Friendly and outgoing personality, with excellent personal presentations and communication skills.
- Fluency in English language. Knowledge of French language wil be a strong asset
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- A willingness to use initiative and strong problem solving skills
If you are interested, please send us your cv and cover letter at email@example.com , with subject “CV for Dock hand”