We would like to inform you that to travel in Greece you have to complete 48 hours befor traveling the PFL (Passenger Locator Form) on the following website: https://travel.gov.gr/#/
It is a very easy platform to use with simple steps.
Also please note that with a new instruction issued yesterday by the Greek government following the EU council’s decisions, only the following citizens can travel in Greece for the period 01/07/2020-15/07/2020 and until further notice.
1) EU citizens (and their family members even if they carry a third country passport)
2) Shengen Zone citizens (and their family members even if they carry a third country passport)
3) Citizens of the following countries:
Georgia (the Country)
People’s Republic of China
4) Citizens of third countries that are holding a residency permit for Greece or another EU member state.
5) All other citizens can apply at the Greek Embassy/Consulate to get an exceptional permit for traveling for business or personal reasons.
We will let you know when we have an update about further relaxation of travel restrictions.
Think and stay safe, we are waiting for you!